CJP powder & liquid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise2019

Reaction score
What's this stuff like please? Anyone used it before would love to hear.

I've used the trial set, I liked it a lot, I'm currently trialling Entity L&P which I like very much too. When I finish the Entity I'm planning to explore CJP more

I've been trying to research them too. I'm keen to try out different acrylic systems before I buy big into one and I love the range of acrylic colours they offer- almost 10 pinks?!! So keen to hear people's pros.. and any cons? Xx

If you take a look at the threads "what nails are you sporting" and "nail mail", a number of geeks have recently switched over to CJP, they also have a group on FB which is very helpful xx

hi ladies havent seen anyone mention cjp but i use it in my kit (just started nails) and its fab! really easy to work with and the nude colours... beautiful! x

Thanks very much. Ill have a look.

Cinderella71 has fully converted to CJP, if you do a search for her you will be able to see all her posts on it xx

I use cjp and love it....

Ive recently started using cjp and i love it!! I usually take about 2 and a half hours to do a full set (yes i know im slow lol) but i did a full set in 1hour 12 minutes today using cjp. It files like butter!!

I can't wait to buy it when I'm home (2 weeks) I know there will most likely be vat on top by then but it's soo affordable! I've heard so many amazing reviews! Xx

The new colours are available later the evening! The few we've seen are stunning.

I know! I've never been the best at L&P and I'm hoping and praying this will get my skills up to speed :) xx

My 1st set of the night in CJP Vanilla Shine

What can I say.. it files like butter.
20161024_215702.jpg

Is that the original or master? Xx

Got all the latest ones ordered tonight [emoji51]

How does it compare to CND?

I've only ever used this and NSi but didn't like NSI, too fumey and CND was much easier to work with.

girls i recommend Snow White and Princess Pink! I really want some of the new ones though xx

Latest posts

Back