CJP powder & liquid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477604830.602908.jpg
my mum bought my trial kit round today and I sat there the whole day working from home desperate to open it!! It took me four hours.. to do both my hands! Normally it takes me a good three hours PER hand! Don't go getting a magnifying glass as these are far from perfect but I was in a rush to get them done as I wanted them finished before I'm away this weekend but it certainly is very easy to file- I had to reapply acrylic because I was watching Netflix and not concentrating, files as I'm used to and looked down to realise I'd almost filed away to nothing! x

View attachment 201800 my mum bought my trial kit round today and I sat there the whole day working from home desperate to open it!! It took me four hours.. to do both my hands! Normally it takes me a good three hours PER hand! Don't go getting a magnifying glass as these are far from perfect but I was in a rush to get them done as I wanted them finished before I'm away this weekend but it certainly is very easy to file- I had to reapply acrylic because I was watching Netflix and not concentrating, files as I'm used to and looked down to realise I'd almost filed away to nothing! x
Haha!! I did the same with my first CJP client. Busy chatting away and filing and had to apply more, oops lol

I've ordered CJP about a month ago and I started to use it about a week after , today my first client with CJP extension was coming back for infill and OMG no lifting at all ( in general she is a pro lifting person), is file really easy and after I applied the infill I just buff them with a coarse buffer 100/100.It is amazing.

I've ordered CJP about a month ago and I started to use it about a week after , today my first client with CJP extension was coming back for infill and OMG no lifting at all ( in general she is a pro lifting person), is file really easy and after I applied the infill I just buff them with a coarse buffer 100/100.It is amazing.
Welcome to the best system everrrrrr ❤️

......Oh dear I can hear my purse crying already!!

I'm trialling CJP too and love it. I ordered the "master" faster setting and love it

If you use the CJP brush with the system it's even better ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've moved up to the size 12 brush now and loving it!

So I've always been a CND girl with perfect colour powders & retention+..... could someone advise, what would be the equivalent, if you like, in this brand?

So I've always been a CND girl with perfect colour powders & retention+..... could someone advise, what would be the equivalent, if you like, in this brand?

Master system, don't stress about setting times, I moved from CND to CJP Master after 12 years with no issues. If anything i find it a little too slow, but its the workability time rather than setting time. I've found it better to do all the white first (5 or 10 fingers) then back to do the pink or I get a bit of contamination in my pink from the white. But CND sets faster and i didn't get any transference. (If reverse application I do all the pink first obviously)

Master system, don't stress about setting times, I moved from CND to CJP Master after 12 years with no issues. If anything i find it a little too slow, but its the workability time rather than setting time. I've found it better to do all the white first (5 or 10 fingers) then back to do the pink or I get a bit of contamination in my pink from the white. But CND sets faster and i didn't get any transference. (If reverse application I do all the pink first obviously)
Trinity are you also converting over to CJP? Xx

Trinity are you also converting over to CJP? Xx

I've used it on me twice, need a rebalance this weekend and I'm trialling it on my two prolific 'lifters' - so far so good, they're both on second rebalance and I'm cautiously optimistic.

I've used it on me twice, need a rebalance this weekend and I'm trialling it on my two prolific 'lifters' - so far so good, they're both on second rebalance and I'm cautiously optimistic.
If all goes well do you think you will fully convert?

If all goes well do you think you will fully convert?

Erm.....Not sure really..... I have lots of CND product so it would be a waste not to use it. It works perfectly well on those it works on, but for those it doesn't I have the backup of CJP.

My dilemma will be a newbie enhancement client.......do I go with CND or CJP from the beginning?????? First instinct is CND first but that's because its my comfort zone. If I had none of either product and had to buy one or the other.....I think I'd go for CJP......I'm still a foot in each camp right now, but fortunately I can have/do both :D

Erm.....Not sure really..... I have lots of CND product so it would be a waste not to use it. It works perfectly well on those it works on, but for those it doesn't I have the backup of CJP.

My dilemma will be a newbie enhancement client.......do I go with CND or CJP from the beginning?????? First instinct is CND first but that's because its my comfort zone. If I had none of either product and had to buy one or the other.....I think I'd go for CJP......I'm still a foot in each camp right now, but fortunately I can have/do both :D
:) It's always great to hear your opinions, I think CJP is giving other brands a run for their money :p

Hi has anyone used cjp with nsi liquid or any other liquid ?? x

You shouldn't mix brands so I doubt anyone has. X

Lots of ppl do it if they are desperate to try or run out of the same brand x

Hi has anyone used cjp with nsi liquid or any other liquid ?? x
You will not get the full benefits of CJP if you do, like the filing and the quick soak off time x

You will not get the full benefits of CJP if you do, like the filing and the quick soak off time x
Thank u. just received some cjp powders I bought from my fb group but have no monimor except my nsi and I'm dying to try it x

Does anyone know if CJP are posting internationally yet?? [emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️[emoji111]️️

Latest posts

Back