CJP powder & liquid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh! I'm going for the original trial pack to try it out but 90% of the reviews I've seen are on the master. How do you find it? Xx
The powders can be used with either the original or master monomer. Vanilla shine is one of the colour powders which are slower setting x

Oooh! I'm going for the original trial pack to try it out but 90% of the reviews I've seen are on the master. How do you find it? Xx
I'm coming back to nails after a long break due to health reasons.. so wasn't confident with my acrylic application (just thinking of it is sad).. i ordered both and found master to be fast for me.. but im loving CJP.. i just have to work drier hahaha

CJP is without a doubt the best system I've used, I trained with CND then moved to youngs and now CJP. A huge thanks to Ciderella for converting me a few months ago, and I definitely will not be changing again! Sculpting was my nemesis and now I do it with ease, and my fav part of the appointment is filing! I love getting them into shape as it's beautiful to file. Once you get the ratio down as it's a dryer system to work with you won't look back! im fully converted now as I've pretty much sold my other brands thanks to facebook groups xx

The powders can be used with either the original or master monomer. Vanilla shine is one of the colour powders which are slower setting x
So does that mean the original powders will set faster when used with the master monomer?? And master powders slower with original monomer?

I'm coming back to nails after a long break due to health reasons.. so wasn't confident with my acrylic application (just thinking of it is sad).. i ordered both and found master to be fast for me.. but im loving CJP.. i just have to work drier hahaha
You will want the master in a few weeks I'm sure as your application will improve every time you use it, the normal one is great for summer when it's hot x

CJP is without a doubt the best system I've used, I trained with CND then moved to youngs and now CJP. A huge thanks to Ciderella for converting me a few months ago, and I definitely will not be changing again! Sculpting was my nemesis and now I do it with ease, and my fav part of the appointment is filing! I love getting them into shape as it's beautiful to file. Once you get the ratio down as it's a dryer system to work with you won't look back! im fully converted now as I've pretty much sold my other brands thanks to facebook groups xx
I know right... i moulds so perfect that I only had to buff it to shape it up..

Got all the latest ones ordered tonight [emoji51]
Did you get all of them? I did and I know I'm gonna love rose gold so ordered 5 to go in a big pot :D kinda wish I got more of the grey and navy but when they release the others I will get some more! I got the fish forms to try aswell, I do love the frogs tho ;)

Did you get all of them? I did and I know I'm gonna love rose gold so ordered 5 to go in a big pot :D kinda wish I got more of the grey and navy but when they release the others I will get some more! I got the fish forms to try aswell, I do love the frogs tho ;)
Yes I got one of each [emoji51]
I used the frog firms too say for the first time and they weren't sticky at all. They just kept opening. Am I doing something wrong?!

Yes I got one of each [emoji51]
I used the frog firms too say for the first time and they weren't sticky at all. They just kept opening. Am I doing something wrong?!
I never got my frog ones from CJP I got them on eBay ages ago but they are the same shape. I would message CJP as that's not right mine are super sticky. Howeverrr these are the forms I use the most if you are sculpting more I deffo recommend them, I've trialed so many the past month and these are just awesome, I use the frogs on little nails. X

http://www.nailperfect.net/accessories.html

My trial kit is at my mums! Hopefully seeing her Thursday and in the lakes at he OHs for the weekend so hoping I'll manage to get at least one hand done before we go away! Going from CND, I know I need to work dry, any other hints and tips for using it? X

I never got my frog ones from CJP I got them on eBay ages ago but they are the same shape. I would message CJP as that's not right mine are super sticky. Howeverrr these are the forms I use the most if you are sculpting more I deffo recommend them, I've trialed so many the past month and these are just awesome, I use the frogs on little nails. X

http://www.nailperfect.net/accessories.html
I think it might have been that particular client. She said forms never stick in her but her hands felt dry and normal. I'll have a go in myself today. I had a look at those ones in the link but it's expensive with p&p added on. What is it in particular you prefer about these? You know I'm easily persuaded to spend lol

My trial kit is at my mums! Hopefully seeing her Thursday and in the lakes at he OHs for the weekend so hoping I'll manage to get at least one hand done before we go away! Going from CND, I know I need to work dry, any other hints and tips for using it? X
I found it very easy to use straight away. Only problem I had was that I was finding it sticky but I asked for advice and it was because the room I work in is very cool and it wasn't setting quick enough. As soon as I changed that it was great.
I just dip in my monomer, drain, pick up a bead then dry the back of my brush on paper towel for a second and apply. It shouldn't look dry and powdery but if you can imagine just using a bead that's a bit too dry and it doesn't move when you try to pat it into place? That's what it looks like but it's still easy to move into place.
Hope that made sense!

I think it might have been that particular client. She said forms never stick in her but her hands felt dry and normal. I'll have a go in myself today. I had a look at those ones in the link but it's expensive with p&p added on. What is it in particular you prefer about these? You know I'm easily persuaded to spend lol
I love the extreme length on them and they are lovely and wide, the guides are great and they are soooooooo sticky and they just seem to fit perfectly for me, I have the stiletto NSI ones too but they are too slim fitted for me I can't seem to get on with them, I also have the red ones Sarah R sells which I also like but I have to cut them to fit a lot of the time and they are still slim. With p&p it is expensive so I added 100 grit files and the gel foil pot which is my new fav, I'm able to do full cover on foils with it now also the caviar bead applicator lol so it didn't work out too bad when I filled up my basket.

I found it very easy to use straight away. Only problem I had was that I was finding it sticky but I asked for advice and it was because the room I work in is very cool and it wasn't setting quick enough. As soon as I changed that it was great.
I just dip in my monomer, drain, pick up a bead then dry the back of my brush on paper towel for a second and apply. It shouldn't look dry and powdery but if you can imagine just using a bead that's a bit too dry and it doesn't move when you try to pat it into place? That's what it looks like but it's still easy to move into place.
Hope that made sense!
I don't know if I can explain this well but when my bead is ready to be placed I do a quick double tap with the end of my nail on the silver bit that is above the brush. Like taking ink out of an ink pen or flicking ash from a cigarette :confused: I noticed a lady doing it on a live feed and it just stuck with me and it gives me the perfect bead, I might be imagining it but it works for me lol

I don't know if I can explain this well but when my bead is ready to be placed I do a quick double tap with the end of my nail on the silver bit that is above the brush. Like taking ink out of an ink pen or flicking ash from a cigarette :confused: I noticed a lady doing it on a live feed and it just stuck with me and it gives me the perfect bead, I might be imagining it but it works for me lol
I do that too lol

I love the extreme length on them and they are lovely and wide, the guides are great and they are soooooooo sticky and they just seem to fit perfectly for me, I have the stiletto NSI ones too but they are too slim fitted for me I can't seem to get on with them, I also have the red ones Sarah R sells which I also like but I have to cut them to fit a lot of the time and they are still slim. With p&p it is expensive so I added 100 grit files and the gel foil pot which is my new fav, I'm able to do full cover on foils with it now also the caviar bead applicator lol so it didn't work out too bad when I filled up my basket.
Just ordered all of the above! [emoji33]

Always sworn to NSI, bought a trial kit from CJP and now I am fully converted. I love it, the application has cut my time down and it files like a dream. Lasts really well too! It is a drier system, but its brilliant!

Latest posts

Back