clean n easy spa kit-tips plz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsNM

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

I started a thread earlier asking about roller wax kits, I was told that Hive would not trade with non professionals like myself, so I popped into a beauty wholesale supplier near me and invested in a Clean n Easy Spa Kit

Clean & Easy Waxing Spa Kit, Clean & Easy Waxing, Roll-On Waxing, Salon Wax Kit

...but I payed alot less than this price.
I have always used spatula and pot wax before this and wanted an easier method. I have used my new roller wax a day ago, it's great , I do realise I do need practice as it's new to me. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for using roller waxing for personal use.
I am also thinking to buying the seperate wax for brazilian waxing as I think a harder wax would work better.
Also how best to clean the roller heads? The used the cleaner solution that came with the kit on a wax strip to remove , also I still had wax on my skin, it was a nightmare removing it, I have still noticed some small waxy blotches, although I really gave it a good rub with the cleaner solution, baby oil and after wax. Please help, I want to get this right.

Please share you knowledge, any help is greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back