Cleaning equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizz Beauty

Reaction score
Can i ask how u all clean, ur products please.

Im still training and at college we use a uv cabinet. but there expensive to have at home or mobile . so was wondering what do u use for ur mask brushes sponges and other equipement.

no one cleans there equipment!!!!

Hi

I put all my tools for manicures and pedicures, tweezers etc. in barbacide. I put my facial sponges in the washing machine with my towels at a 60'C wash.

hth

I have a uv cabinet that I got for £60 brand new.
I use barbicide for my metal stuff and give the sponges to my clients. The mask brush gets washed in anti bac face wash and goes into my uv cabinet.
You can pick them up cheap if you look about hun xxx

thanks Miss star... Like the sponged in the washin machine

Hi

I put all my tools for manicures and pedicures, tweezers etc. in barbacide. I put my facial sponges in the washing machine with my towels at a 60'C wash.

hth

Hi I am also at college and we were told to boil our metal tools in a pan and wash sponges in the washing machine hth x

wash sponges in milton fluid, u can pick this up at boots and beauty warehouses, iv found putting them in the washing machine which i have done so in the last year has made them go bitty and start to fall apart.metal tools in barbicide and wash brushes in boiling water and rinse them thorughly, i dont use any wash with these as you dont know what some clients are allergic to.

Latest posts

Back