Cleaning spray tan tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emk32

Reaction score
Hi all

would just like to ask for some advice on cleaning my tent out?

i clean the clear windows and make sure the bottom part is clean but the sides have gone past just a wipe over! (bad i no) The tent is brown so it doesnt look drastic but not sure where to start or where in the house to do this messy job!

sorry for the silly question.

We had a booth which got cleaned at the end of each day or on busier days at lunch time. You will have a hell of a job doing it I'm afraid, if it's really bad put it in the garden and hose it down maybe?

Iv been recommended to do this, put it in the garden and hose it down to clean it! supposed to work well :) x

I have a pressure washer that I use for my car! That cleans it really well with minimal effort.

The problem is drying it in this cold weather!

My kids get paid £5 every Sunday to clean mine out with the pressure washer:) it then gets stood in the bath to air dry. Slave labour I know but hey they have to earn their keep:lol: I do go over it after they have finished to make sure it's done properly, it's never that bad as I clean it every day it is used which prevents any build up
Hth's
:hug:

i fill my spray gun with warm water and spray the inside of the tent and then wipe with a dry cloth and that way it also cleans my spray gun, i just pop my tent up in my living room a quick spray and wipe, couple of minutes later pop it away. i do wipe the bottom of my tent as often as i can in between tho x

i fill my spray gun with warm water and spray the inside of the tent and then wipe with a dry cloth and that way it also cleans my spray gun, i just pop my tent up in my living room a quick spray and wipe, couple of minutes later pop it away. i do wipe the bottom of my tent as often as i can in between tho x

I use my gun to clean my tent too.... as you mentioned... cleans out your spray gun at the same time:)

yeh i jet wash mine in the garden, does a brilliant job and keeps the kids entertained at the same time! If its nice i just put a boulder or two in the base to keep it grounded while it dries!

I use the garden hose also which works a treat. I hose down first, get a bowl with a little fairly liquid and a cloth and give a good wipe down with this before a final hose down. You can tell from the colour of the water it really works well. I also have heard that some people take to the local garage and use the jet wash. Might not be a bad marketing technique either as I'm sure this creates a bit or 'rubber necking' :)

We mop it down after every use. and power hose it at the weekend . It dries so quick out doors.

I use " Daisy" its a all purpose cleaner from tesco think its about £1 put it in my pink spray bottle (ikea £1) dilutied with some water,spray the tan tent inside and out with it, leave it for 15mins. Then hose it down with a pressure washer or a garden hose, job done - result perfect ! x

Latest posts

Back