Cleansing and prepping eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissie0444

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’ve been told to use a lash cleanser and saline solution to prep the eyelashes before doing the treatment. I was just wondering is this the best way to prep the lashes and also the picture attached is that ok to use as the saline solution?

Many thanks

EC4730B6-389E-4BCB-9E9A-929D353BB02C.jpeg

I personally would not use saline solution but its personal preference. I use a primer as that can remove any natural oils (saline solution cannot remove this) and then a cleanser afterwards. Just remember that good preparation is key to ensuring a good bond with the lash.

I personally would not use saline solution but its personal preference. I use a primer as that can remove any natural oils (saline solution cannot remove this) and then a cleanser afterwards. Just remember that good preparation is key to ensuring a good bond with the lash.
I agree with you.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am using the lashbase cleanser and they said it’s best to you distilled water or a saline solution.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am using the lashbase cleanser and they said it’s best to you distilled water or a saline solution.
Yes if you are using a cleanser with the saline solution then that is fine but some people just use saline solution and that alone wont remove any oils x

Latest posts

Back