Clear Shellac for a man

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Taylor

Reaction score
Hi

Bobbed over from the skingeek to ask about that there shellac and gelish is it? Theres loads so Im a bit unsure what they all are.

So anyway, I love having my nails buffed up shiny because it looks really smart but it doesnt seem to last, Ive used clear top coat too which looks fab initially but then chips and look cack!

So, my question is, can you get shellac or the sort in clear???

And if so, im in Barnsley South Yorks, and work in York too, so is there anyone recommended in those areas?

Shellac have a colour called Clearly Pink which has hardly any colour at all. Very shiny though, more shiny than buffing.

Hi Matthew, you could do 1x base and 2x top coat. That'll give you the shine of buffing, protect your nails and last at least 2 weeks.

Also, if you are ever in the mood for a matte look, you can have it buffed with a very fine buffer to remove shine. HTH! :)

Thats cool! Ill look into those options!
Just like to look well groomed and dislike dull nails!

Thats cool! Ill look into those options!
Just like to look well groomed and dislike dull nails!

nothing more unattractive than a man with minging nails. x there's a super shiner buffer.by edge. lasted about three days on my hubby x
Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Come through to Scarborough and I'll do them for u x

I'm a guy and have had clear geleration on my nails

1prep
1 start and 1 finish coat just keeps them looking good

Ohhh this is tempting! Even though I wear gloves my nails end up stained from tint.... Would shellac stain?

I have done shellac base & 2x top coat on a man before to fill a dent in the nail. We buffed it right down to matt so it wasn't noticeable and he grew it completely out. I offer this & clear gel for men that want strength but not colour on their nails. It's fabulous!

Latest posts

Back