Clear stamper?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Escapebeauty13

Reaction score
Hi there.

Just wondering who uses a clear stamper and if so what make? I had a konad stamper but could never get the knack of it although I must admit I never practiced with it much.
The clear stampers look really good but there is so many makes/variation in prices I don't know where to start.
Any help appreciated.

Moyou do clear ones now but honestly the cheap ones from eBay etc work really well - with a bit of practice you will be able to stamp perfectly.

I got a clear stamper from Ali express, ordered it on a whim when I purchased some pop sticks, think I paid about $3 lol and it works like a dream

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    939 KB · Views: 17
I have both Moyou London clear stampers and both work fabulously. They are non-sticky

I have both Moyou London clear stampers and both work fabulously. They are non-sticky

I have the crystal clear one and it's great!

Brilliant thank you will have a look later.

I bought a cheap one off eBay for £1.39 and it's all I ever use now, my moyou squishy ones are nice but you can't beat being able to see where you're putting the design!!

She sell seashells has a great XL see-through stamper [emoji106]

This is exactly like mine and it's fab although the scrapers rubbish
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472800820.720888.jpg

I've got a few and I've been on the lookout for a clear STiCKY stamper and I think I've found one
I've got the one you've got blossom it's not sticky and I've got the moyou ones again not sticky
But I found a sticky head clear one from glitterarty on eBay it's not arrived yet but I will post how it picks up should be with me soon

Great thank you very much

I got a clear stamper from Ali express, ordered it on a whim when I purchased some pop sticks, think I paid about $3 lol and it works like a dream

Great minds. I was going to recommend this one.
I think I have bought 8 or more clear stampers over the months since they first came out but this one is my favourite by far. I have not come across a sticky clear one yet, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
Stamping is a very personal thing. What works for one person may not for another. It is very much practice and see what works for you.
Search on here for other stamping threads as there have been a lot over the last few years, all with great tips.
Also, have a look on YouTube at stamping tutorials. Sarah R is always a good watch, her stamping fun Friday's are good for inspiration and tips.

I have used so many stampers from konad to clear ones from Ali express. The creative stamped mo you the best stamper I have EVER used us the yours cosmetic stamper X

Latest posts

Back