~Clear Tips w/smile line like White Tips??~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladygold

Reaction score
** Wanted to see if there's a Tip made that comes in Clear but has that "crisp" type smile area like the white tips do??:rolleyes: I'm Really struggling w/this as we are not allowed to use the white tips in school (which I understand to help us more) But - I would sure Love to know of a Clear/Natural type tip (if there is one) that has that same lovely "Deeper" smile area!! All the CDN tips we use and we have all the different ones just don't have that, any suggestions would sure be appreciated :confused:

EZFlow used to do a clear precision tip, well less and with a deep smile line, although I'm not sure if they discontinued it or not. I have a box of these and they are great for practicing smile lines.

There are also Raptor tips Nails Plus Beauty Well-less Nail Tips
the Raptors have a deep smile line.

entity beauty do them clear and natural

lovely thin natural ones from pro impressions these have a beautiful deep smile.

and pretty good clear ones from millenium too though i dont think you can get refills for this type. thats why i stopped using them, but situation may have changed since. i now use a type with a well and just trim it of with my curved scissors.

opi has a clear structure tip that i like to use. it has a deep smile and is well less

** I sure appreciate gals, thank you for the info :)

so would you not blend these then...? once blended you wont see the line, only the clients natural smile line....sorry i dont understand why you would want clear tips with a smile line...when it would be blended anyway...x

so would you not blend these then...? once blended you wont see the line, only the clients natural smile line....sorry i dont understand why you would want clear tips with a smile line...when it would be blended anyway...x

you can treat them like white tips and not blend.

you can treat them like white tips and not blend.

but why ???...and blending them make for a stronger enhancement...sorry i am not trying to be difficult..:lol: i just dont get it...which isnt hard for me..:lol: xxx

but why ???...and blending them make for a stronger enhancement...sorry i am not trying to be difficult..:lol: i just dont get it...which isnt hard for me..:lol: xxx

well i think the questioner wants to use the smile as a guide for product application.

well i think the questioner wants to use the smile as a guide for product application.

I see...Mmmmm, but wouldn't this mean that although they had some aid with creating smiles they would be missing out on the art of blending..? i can see why now..just now sure if its such a good idea. But then i like marmite :lol: xx

Latest posts

Back