Clever use of enhancements!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
I've just read on my fb page about a young lady who removed the chip from her Oyster Card and set into one of her nail enhancements so she could just wave her hand over the sensors while using the tube to open gates etc! Very resourceful and clever me thinks! Made me smile anyway!:D

It would be interesting to hear any other clever use of nails etc!

Last edited:
I've just read on my fb page about a young lady who removed the chip from her Oyster Card and set into one of her nail enhancements so she could just wave her hand over the sensors while using the tube to open gates etc! Very resourceful and clever me thinks! Made me smile anyway!:D

Love it! :p

It would be interesting to hear any other clever use of nails etc!

Wow !! 😳

Cause I'm not from the UK, I had to google what an oyster card was and now I know, I can say yes, that sounds very resourceful:)

Clever thinking indeed.

Would love to know how she tops up her oyster lol

Thank you! Didn't know. Get so confused and forget with oyster as at one of my local tram stations you have to touch out when you get off the tram, platform level, then touch out when you come out of the station. Miss out the platform, u get charged xtra!

Soo clever, love it! Wonder if the chip would still be in tact to use again after that set needs removing....

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back