Client bad mouthing me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll always get a few clients like that but you said "told her to put the cream on" do you not apply the barrier cream for them? I would if I were you unless they object to it, better to know your applying it correctly then them applying it wrong. Sorry if I misread what you meant. I also spray clients all the time naked, never thought of it as a problem. They have the option to wear disposables or none at all. Some actually prefer to wear their own pants though! x

When I did my training (a 1 day course in an academy that also has paying clients) a lady came in as a paying customer and asked for a tan and my trainer let me loose on her (good experience for me but I thought a bit unprofessional)

Anyway, this lady who was rather mature stripped off completely, stood spread eagled and said "I'm ready for ya!"

After that, nothing shocks me lol xx

I had a client who put the paper thong on back to front so had a front wedgie. I think I'd have preferred her not to bother. It was grim

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh! That is a bit grim...

As I said it wasn't nudity that was the problem it was her nudity that confused me. She also used to be an ex boyfriends friend and was a bit interfering. Just did not expect from her.

Funnily enough she has rang to book a tan at a discount price I offered LAST MONTH I have told her full price and she is getting back to me. She just wants everything cheap or free and then whines about it if she doesn't get it.

Another girl that works there has had a trial of fast tan and has already got me some enquiries so I don't need her anyway! Wahoo!

Thanks so much everyone xxx

I had a client who put the paper thong on back to front so had a front wedgie. I think I'd have preferred her not to bother. It was grim

Hhaha that's hilarious x

Hahaha I have a client who does exactly the same, each and every time! I don't have the heart to tell her there on the wrong way round lol

Latest posts

Back