Client complaint, nano rings advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janie6777

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone shed some light on why my clients Dark Brown Nano beads keep going back to copper colour? Anyone know why this is happening? Tried different brands keeps happening, uses sulphate free shampoo and conditioner, nothing harse.
Could it be happening when nanos grow down and maybe as she straightens her hair daily the heat is affecting them?
Any ideas? Thanks

How long is she wearing them for and where are you buying them from x

Tbh I find no matter where I order my nano rings from the colour flakes off. Think it's because they're so small x

Ok, thanks. Think I'll tell her to keep her straightens away by 1" from the nanos, to see if that helps!!! x

Hi, can anyone shed some light on why my clients Dark Brown Nano beads keep going back to copper colour? Anyone know why this is happening? Tried different brands keeps happening, uses sulphate free shampoo and conditioner, nothing harse.
Could it be happening when nanos grow down and maybe as she straightens her hair daily the heat is affecting them?
Any ideas? Thanks
I had the same problems with Viola,all the rings went silver,I now use talons and tresses.

I use elite hair extensions silicone lined, I can't say I have noticed this?

Latest posts

Back