Client consultation card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patricia76

Reaction score
Had a new client contact me I explained that she would need to fill out a consultation form I e mailed it she sent a message back saying she has never had to fill out such a detailed form for a basic massage I explained it has to be as if she was allergic to nuts and I used almond oil it could affect her system

Just put my back up and I have not met her lol

Rant over

I would be pleased to fill out a form to make sure nothing has been over looked

You should of replied, thats because im professional.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a new client contact me I explained that she would need to fill out a consultation form I e mailed it she sent a message back saying she has never had to fill out such a detailed form for a basic massage I explained it has to be as if she was allergic to nuts and I used almond oil it could affect her system

Just put my back up and I have not met her lol

Rant over

I would be pleased to fill out a form to make sure nothing has been over looked

Don't be too concerned, as mentioned numerous times on this site, consultations seem to be few and far between. You have done nothing wrong here, you should see my consultation forms for CACI - a small novel springs to mind..

Lol thanks maybe she has something to hide

Hi - I'm just training and our college drill this into us. I've also just trained with Sienna X and consultation forms was a huge issue which we covered. SO many people get the hump when I have to fill them out for my college case studies - they can't seem to understand it's for their (and our) protection! :eek:

Exactly people are funny they would soon complain. If they had a reaction to something if a form had not been completed

To be honest if I wasn't in the industry and know the reasons why.I would have the hump as well.It really is a lot of personal information,what pills they take what ops they have had,and medical conditions.

They must think why on earth does someone need to know all this when I just want a massage and also are they going to keep that info safe and confidential.

I think its important to explain to them before hand EXACTLY why you need it.
Also I use the questions/cards appropriate for the treatments they are having and they can avoid what I don't need .I don't need to know as much detail for an eyebrow shape as I would for an Aromatherapy massage for instance.

Also you need to let them know you will not use their email or mobile number for anything other than contact purposes.I loath giving mine out as so many companies use it to bombard you with rubbish or keep ringing you.

Latest posts

Back