client database

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzi

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've just started sending out client newsletters and special offers/etc and it took me ages!
To get the address printed and then the letters themselves.

Is there some kind of database that I can put all of their details in so that it's easier the next time I do it?

Sorry if I'm confusing!

Thanks

What are you using at the moment?

Microsoft Access can do all of that!

linzi said:
Hiya,

I've just started sending out client newsletters and special offers/etc and it took me ages!
To get the address printed and then the letters themselves.

Is there some kind of database that I can put all of their details in so that it's easier the next time I do it?

Sorry if I'm confusing!

Thanks

I know it can be done with Microsoft Word, but I am not sure how. There will probably be someone on this site that can help you though. Just remember that when you are putting clients details on to a computer, it has to be protected with a password only known to you (due to the data protection legislation). Sorry thats not much help, but I'm sure someone will know.

Pm Seanney he'll know what to do!

I've just got a little boz with the cards in it!

I just thought it would be much easier if I had it on the computer :)

thanks guys

You can make a database of clients names and addresses in a word table, excel spreadsheet or Access database and then use them in word to make labels which is under tools mailing and envelopes. if you pm me the details i can make one for you and you can just add to it.
HTH

Soo said:
I know it can be done with Microsoft Word, but I am not sure how. There will probably be someone on this site that can help you though. Just remember that when you are putting clients details on to a computer, it has to be protected with a password only known to you (due to the data protection legislation). Sorry thats not much help, but I'm sure someone will know.

I was wondering this too.....I think you have to be a bit careful Linz cus of data protection and the like when it comes to computer kept records.....I agree with Chris.....get onto Seanny....he is a PC whizzo kid!!!
:Love:

Latest posts

Back