Client enquiry didn't know what to say!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishi85

Reaction score
Sorry didn't know where to post this!

Had a call today from what I thought was a potential client and she was asking about sp lashes asked lots about them the difference in basic and full set, how many are applied how long it takes,maintenance etc and the proceeded to ask me ''so are you any good '' what? ?

She also had called the salon owner earlier while I was with a client and asked too!!

I didn't know how to react. What would you guys have done?
:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol, talk about put on the spot... What did you say back xx

If someone asked me if im good at my job my answer would be something like I hope so because I have been marking my living from it for the last 15 years :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I would just laugh and say well i hope so or i wont have a job x lol x

I would of answered all her questions and when asked if I was any good, answered yes I have doing this treatment for so many years/months and have many satisfied clients. Act confidently and believe in your self :)

Thanks for the replies! It was at the end of the day and I wasn't thinking straight. I answered the questions then when she asked me that I told her grow long I'd been qilaofoed and that I have regulars so I hope so! :what:

I was frazzled! The icing on the cake was she didn't even book!!:banghead:

Driving home though I started to wonder if she was a competitor or someone starting out???

I've never had a question like that so other caught me off guard!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I suppose to be fair to the op we all have had a chance to think about what we may have said while she was put on the spot. I think I may have turned it back to the client by saying something like "oh, I have never been asked that question before, why do you ask"?, but then again I have had a chance to think. I suppose if any of us are put on the spot like this in the future it's probably better to say less rather than more.

As soon as I started reading your post, I thought she was a competitor. You did we'll. you get people doing that.
Just be confident in what you do.
Look at it a different way, your advert must be professional or she wouldn't have called you in the first place.

Latest posts

Back