Client info app for android

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilary D.

Reaction score
As a hairstylist i want to save my client data information in my Android phone, something that integrates with my Windows computer also. I was thinking about just saving them in my contacts and creating a separate group called "Client Info". I have done some research and all of the apps seem to not be good and salon software. I am just one stylist trying to save her Client Information, I don't need online booking or anything crazy. What does everyone else do??

As a hairstylist i want to save my client data information in my Android phone, something that integrates with my Windows computer also. I was thinking about just saving them in my contacts and creating a separate group called "Client Info". I have done some research and all of the apps seem to not be good and salon software. I am just one stylist trying to save her Client Information, I don't need online booking or anything crazy. What does everyone else do??

Do you want to save your client data on your phone or do you just want to be able to access your client info on your phone? Some salon software packages have a mobile version of their software which will have all the client info.

Latest posts

Back