Client needing Nail Technician in Luton area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have a lovely client who has been with me for the past 5 years and who travels to me from Luton, but is no longer able to make the journey.
Are there any Nail Technicians in the Luton area that I can recommend to her. She lives in the Warden Hill Area, and will travel within the Luton area
She has acrylic (NSI) wraps over her natural nails, finished with either a Shellac or Gelish UV polish.
She would like to find a Nail Technician who does ideally does not use an e-file.
Hopefully one of you lovely people will be able to take her on as a client.
Many thanks
x

Hiya

I am in the Luton area, but I only do Gelish so no good. However look up Get Gelished Luton, Natalie does acrylics i am sure and she does gelish and is amazing.

Not sure if she is on here, but she is on facebook and has a website. I have had my nails done with her and I have done some training at Nail Harmony with her and I LURVE her, she is a good nail tech and lovely lady

x

If you'd like to PM me, I'm in Luton and I use both NSI enhancement products and CND Shellac x

Hi I'm a based in Toddington not far from Luton if I can help let me know xx

Latest posts

Back