Client not happy with hair quality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Hi all
I had a fitting today but my client wasn't happy with the hair quality, she is on a budget and I gave her 3 prices from SJK, AAA, lux and Krystal. She went with the AAA and of course now she isn't happy with the quality, will SJK exchange for the lux or Krystal if she pays more? And if not should I give this lady her money back although I did give her the option of having better quality hair? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381149000.376447.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381149031.909116.jpg

The hair is still packaged, I mean should I refund her the price of the hair

I wouldn't refund her for the hair I would just tell her shel have to pay x amount extra for better quality but explain that she's not going to get fantastic quality hair on a budget xx

Thank you, I did explain this too her...for some reason clients don't think there is much difference in different qualities. I wasn't happy buying this colour in AAA from SJK considering its a bleach blond it was bound to not be great x

Is it the photo or is the colour blotchy?

Id ask sjk if theyd swop, theyre the only one who can tell you but dont forget to charge your client for the return postage (special delivery for the value)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it the photo or is the colour blotchy?

Id ask sjk if theyd swop, theyre the only one who can tell you but dont forget to charge your client for the return postage (special delivery for the value)

I was thinking the same thing,
It does look blotchy.

The photo made it look blotchy but the quality was awful, safe to say il be using SJK only for the dark hair and only in lux or Krystal

What numbers are these I have ordered a 16 and a 20 I hope the quality is ok there only for my self as I have only just qualified so trying different company's out

Colour #60 really not happy there was black strands running through it. I will only be using studio58 and maybe the SJK lux and Krystal depending on reviews I look at

Would you say the texture was off? What was the problem with it? Ive a lady who usually uses studio58 but looking for alternatives but the same quality

I'm a 613 and always use hair rebeliion x

I want to try hair rebellion but find that they only ever have a couple of colours in stock! Not handy when you've got clients waiting every day!

Emily :) xx

I want to try hair rebellion but find that they only ever have a couple of colours in stock! Not handy when you've got clients waiting every day!

Emily :) xx

That is something they seem to be bad for recently x

Latest posts

Back