Client skin test reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hello guys I have a client who had an itchy skin reaction when patch tested so we have been highlighting but the greys are taking over now and client really wants to have a full head colour can anyone suggest a range that would be good for resistant greys and whites but also may not cause a reaction I use rusk but cant use this on her as it causes an itch :(

Do another skin test, I'm guessing you've not if doing highlights.

If she's still allergic there is a brand called herbatint, but not sure if it will be any good.

Personally id stick to foils and do a colour around a 9 to blend the grey to look blonde so it's not as obvious against darker tones rather than doing a full head application on someone who's had a reaction to a tint before. Xoxo

I'm going to to test her again with another brand next week
She don't wanna look grey thou that's the prob at mo I do alternate highlights of bleach, 10.03 and 6.8ch
Ideally she would like a base 7 all over I will google herbatint
Thank u xxx

Ok. I'd probs go with herbatint, I'd leave trying another brand, just not worth it, If she had a ppd allergy go straight to herba. Xoxo

Thanks tomme x

I've googled the herbatint tomme and seen I can get it in holland and barrats do u know of any other types like this they do in a wholesalers? X

Iv not tried it myself, but others here have, it was on here I heard about it. Search for a thread called ppd free, theres loads of info on herbatint and things u can do there xoxo

Thank u will do that now x

Latest posts

Back