Client woke up with a swollen eye!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could it have been that there was maybe one lash touching the skin and irritating it? I had this and that is what it was xxx

I would make sure that you have written confirmation that she is happy for you not to remove them and that you have explained fully the possible consequences of her leaving them on...maybe just send her a text saying "Hi I just wanted to confirm with you that (against my advice!) you are happy to keep the lashes on despite the irritation, I would still personally advise you to see a GP before your holiday and have the lashes removed"
Then store this message and her response just in case, you cant force her to remove them, and it will probably go down by the morning.....but you just never know xxxx
x

Could it have been that there was maybe one lash touching the skin and irritating it? I had this and that is what it was xxx

The thing is though its all around the eye, well it was! Would it really affect it all Ye way around?xx

The thing is though its all around the eye, well it was! Would it really affect it all Ye way around?xx

It could do, mine did, I looked like Popeye! Lol x

Latest posts

Back