Clients eating, drinking and smoking while having treatments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sparklepink said:
...ewww thats just nasty!.....mmmm come in to our ....(smells like its a manky old pub)..... salon!!!..........lol:eek: :eek:
nice and welcoming!.......lol

to be honest, they attract the kind of clients that would probably enjoy it. but it must be a health and safety nightmare, i'm just waiting for the day when the whole thing goes up in smoke.:rolleyes:

kirkdax said:
I've never had that, but a tech I went to to have some bio nno soaked off was eating popcorn chicken in between the treatment.

That had to be the most unprofessional service I have ever received in my life.
OMG no way! That is the most ridiculous unprofessional thing I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Also as far as the eating and smoking etc goes, I too am mobile and have this problem with clients, I agree it is difficult to tell them what to do in their own home. What I do to try and lighten it a little and make a joke of it by sayin "I would'nt smoke if I were you, not unless you want to blow us up, and my insurance does'nt cover that!!!" They normally laugh and then I say "No seriously these products are highly flammable and it is certainly not advisable, nor is eating or drinking!!" I then never have any problems.

Latest posts

Back