Clients griping about consultation forms.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is great, and I have just spent months creating mine and asking the questions I need to, do there is never anything I haven't asked and thoroughly discussed.

I think for Dr's details, if the client had a funny turn, or fall, and you had to call paramedics, they may want to know this information, and as someone has already said, if you needed to contact them - although I am not sure they would respond due to data protection? Would be interested to find out though.

I ask loads of questions, and explain that for the care of the client, to make sure they are allowed to have the treatment, that it is safe to have the treatment done and also for insurance.

If they want a treatment that much, Im sure they won't mind filing out the card - They don't need to do it every time they see you, but to check each time to see if anything is different.

Hope that helps

Carly x

Clients really don't like these do they! I always tell them its a chore but it's only done once. Mine is much longer than yours because I do clinical aromatherapy too. If I get all this out of the way for a wax, when they come in for a facial or massage it saves masses of time.

However to save the agro, I often get them to fill in their contact details and verbally go through the rest then get them to sign at the end. Less time wasted / huffing and puffing all round.

As for the GP bit you could leave this blank if client is a bit narky and pretty healthy for certain treatments but it is essential if they have any underlying chronic medical conditions for massages and oftentimes facials. This is for their own welfare and to give them the best possible care. They might moan but again it shows your professionalism. They will generally follow any treatment advice or recommendations as a result too.

Thank you for your input.

No they don't like them one bit eh? Huff huff huff! I'm like oh get on with it, it's tiny haha.

Latest posts

Back