clients hand painted sunflowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delisnails said:
Hi,

I know I should have charged more but I am really soft and charlotte is my only client that likes nail art so I kind of look at her as a model, I sometimes feel embarrased at charging too much as she had her nails to pay for too so it adds up.

Maybe when I feel more confident I will start to charge more, dont you think nail art is really difficult to put a price on anyway, I only used acrylic paints and no gems.

I did want to try and finish them off with some uv top coat, but did not have time for a trial so dare not do it in case it did not adhere properly to the nail. I have used two coats of super shiney, and suggested that she takes some on holiday with her to apply ever so often as if water gets to the paints it will be bye bye sunflower!!

They are really good and you have inspired me to try these myself. Just a tip about the uv gel top coat, I use this a lot over my nail art designs and providing you do the art on a rough surfaced nail (180 grit) it adheres really well and doesn't smudge at all and will last untill you next see your client its brill. I have even done it with the stamping nail art which I actually find works better than on nail varnish, the print comes out perfectly on the rough surface and the gel doesn't smudge it like a top coat can if your too heavy handed.
Hope this helps:biggrin:

Hi Tracey, thanks for this, I actually did this on myself last night and it worked great, and thanks for your comments,

Latest posts

Back