clients hand painted sunflowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tut would be great , I'd like to have ago.

Delisnails said:
Well she went for the handpainted ones, it took me an hour to do the nail art part which was quite long but here is a picture and there are a couple more in my gallery

I love them both...Sunflowers are my fav!

Well done! Why not do a tutorial for us on this site????

they're fantastic!

Adele, they look terrific hun.

Nice P&W's too, lovely smiles!

thanks everyone, will try and do a tutorial although may need to read a tutorial on how to do a tutorial, will see what I can do at weekend. Thanks again for all your lovely comments, it really gives you a boost of confidence.

the flowers and nails look great!
the flowers are shaped nicely and just a few like you have make it very classy.
if you can get your time down, you could charge much more, trust me!
i love to do sunflowers too!
check my site, i have a few sunflowers on the flowers page. there's quite a few, so take look.
love your work!!

kathleen
www.mynailsrock.com

Delisnails said:
Well she went for the handpainted ones, it took me an hour to do the nail art part which was quite long but here is a picture and there are a couple more in my gallery

Really nice, I can just see them on a big toe (I have a thing about feet lol :lol: )

they are beautiful

Stunning really stunning, here in Canada they charge anywhere from 3-5 dollars per nail for art like that!

Good job,

aj

Sunflowers looks stunning, can't wait to see the tutorial....Well done...

these are so good well done x

They look wonderful !! I love how everybody makes there sun flowers so different from one another !
Melissa

:hug: I just love sunflowers,and your hand paint makes me like them even more.i am sure your client was pleased.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Beautiful Adele!
Can't wait for the tutorial :hug:

I love sunflowers - they are gorgeous

:hug: deb xx

they aree beautiful wish i was as talented as you!

glad you went with the hand painted ones they look ab fab!!!
well done xxx (and v. cheap for a fiver !! but i'm the same anything my fav arty lady wants, its still only a fiver ...its hard to say more !!) xx

They look great. Cant wait for the tut
Lec xxxx

Reallly really nice!!! In summer, they are especially nice!

absolutely gorgeous,, i love them !!!! beautiful!!! i could go on and on and on

wonderful job be proud of yourself not only for the artwork but the beautifl acrylic job too

Latest posts

Back