Clients not paying the full amount

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would either ask the client to pay beforehand, or if this is to happen again ask your client to leave a possession with them e.g their phone while they bring the remaining money back they owe. They will have to come back for their phone so you know they will bring your money.. They did this at my old salon, and believe me it works! >>Hope this helps..

If this happens I give them an invoice (I have a template printed so just write in the details it's carbon copied so we both have a copy) & I get them to sign it, it basically says you owe me x amount that must be paid in 7 days either given in cash to me or by BACS payment if I don't receive the money by x date then further action will be taken, (it's put a lot more friendlyer than that lol) but always does the trick!
So when they say I'm really sorry I'm short of x amount or I don't have any money I make a joke an say ' ohh no your guna be in my red folder now! (Haha) not a problem I'll just fill out this receipt for you then you have until x date which gives you plenty of time to get the money to me!
It's always worked for me :) although I learnt the hard way to do this! Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back