Clients preferring Nouvatan to La Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I have been using la tan from day 1 of tanning. Bought some Nouvatan 20% to use as a fast tan for the girls who like to be dark

They all prefer this say its natural & they love it. I find La tan quite natural looking I normally wear a 14%

La tan I love as you get it on BOGOF offer & I charge £15 a tan

Nouvatan costs more to buy in but think if my clients are preferring it I'm going to have to

I have the exact opposite with myself and clients.

We all prefer LA Tan.

Was really hoping to like nouvatan but not one client has preferred it.

I have the exact opposite with myself and clients.

We all prefer LA Tan.

Was really hoping to like nouvatan but not one client has preferred it.

Yeah same i sampled it on a few girls and they all would rather stick with LA tan there was only one girl that liked it better. But for one client I would not change over.I love LA tan but heard some great things about nouvatan just a bit pricy :-(

Nouvatan solution actually isn't that pricey, what makes it pricier ladies is the dreaded vat & delivery added, but that's not nouvatans fault.

Also with nouvatan if you order 3 litres or more the cost per bottle comes down & if you spend over I think? It's £90 you get free delivery. So to be honest its in your own best interest to bulk order as you do save quite a bit of cash.

Hth Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

I think I struck lucky first time with Nouvatan as it was the first tan I tried since training with them and have no intention of changing, all my ladies (and gents!) love the natural golden tones xxx

I stock both nouvatan & la tan so I can offer both golden & brown tans. I fond it's worth stocking both in my case as have some clients that prefer the brown colour of la. Having said that I find nouvatan more popular for new clients, especially if they are nervous. I prefer it for brides etc. I currently stock 8-10% in nouvatan will be purchasing 12% on my next order, that's as high % I will need. I Stock up to 20% in LA.

I have been using la tan from day 1 of tanning. Bought some Nouvatan 20% to use as a fast tan for the girls who like to be dark

They all prefer this say its natural & they love it. I find La tan quite natural looking I normally wear a 14%

La tan I love as you get it on BOGOF offer & I charge £15 a tan

Nouvatan costs more to buy in but think if my clients are preferring it I'm going to have to
Can I ask why you decided to purchase Nouvatan 20% instead of using LA Fast?
I can see many people prefering the golden tones of Nouvatan but have to say I am surprised it's your clients that want to be dark who prefer it, the golden tone of Nouvatan 20% gives a lighter look than the brown of LA Tan 20%.

When I did my blind trial Nouvatan and LA Tan came out joint first but later (when both companies had brought out their 20%) when I tried the 20% on my clients who like to be dark they felt that LA Fast was darker and therefore they preferred LA Fast.

Latest posts

Back