Clip in Hair advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GillyV

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm after a bit of advice, i get married in Oct this year, and i wondered if anyone could advise me of where I can get a good quality clip on/velcro pony tail that can be styled. My hair is quite long but too thin to get the volume that I'm looking for. My Friend told me that her friend bought one that velcroed round her ponytail and was them styled(they no longer speak, so she cant ask her). Obvisoulsy I dont want it to look like something I've bought of a market stall lol!

Thanks peeps X

Hi Guys

I'm after a bit of advice, i get married in Oct this year, and i wondered if anyone could advise me of where I can get a good quality clip on/velcro pony tail that can be styled. My hair is quite long but too thin to get the volume that I'm looking for. My Friend told me that her friend bought one that velcroed round her ponytail and was them styled(they no longer speak, so she cant ask her). Obvisoulsy I dont want it to look like something I've bought of a market stall lol!

Thanks peeps X

Hi, you could get some lovely hair extensions done for your wedding ,

but other than that I saw that Pauls world have some , but I havent tried them myself

here's a link you may find something you like on here :)

http://www.pauls-hair-world.com/default.aspx?p=1451

Latest posts

Back