Clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockateer

Reaction score
hey hair geeks, im a beauty geek so pardon me for the what may be an ignorant questions
- do hair salons sell clip in extensions and put them into clients hair , trim them or whatever to get a more "celeb"like look??

eg my hair is long bob, say danni minogue her hair on Xfactor last year was fab, always full and fab looking, with the use of clip in extensions, does sucha service exist that a client can come in and get a blowdry/upstyle with clip in's added for effect?
if not- why not
id love it!!

Mainly because we would have to carry so much stock! to have clip ins of every length and colour would be a vast amount of money sitting on a shelf for what is essentially a niche market. We will put in the clients clip ins and style them/cut them if nec.
Also there is masses of variation in the quality of clip ins. They range in price from twenty quid to hundreds, so there is no way we could cater for every price range as well as every colour and length.

We do in our salon. I don't carry the stock but order them in. My clients have to wait a week, then we clip them in and cut them in.
The reason we supply them is we have had clients bring their own in the past and then complained of the quality once we have cut them in, blaming the cut!

I don't get expensive ones, around mid range.

i see both points thanks guys, sophistocat what brand do u recommend, so i can price them???
puhlease!!!

Latest posts

Back