Clip in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniedamooch

Reaction score
Hi what clip in hairextensions would you recommend?Also can you wear them in a ponytail too
:)

Hi what clip in hairextensions would you recommend?Also can you wear them in a ponytail too
:)
hair extensions | remy hair | Hair Extensions Supplier | extensionize (Powered by CubeCart)

Hiya I believe that these ones are great , here is some info and a link from an older post

Hi,

Clip-in extensions can be a great, if temporary, way of adding volume and length to your hair.

You're absolutely correct to go for human hair extensions as you can treat it as your own hair, use heat and style them as you would your own hair.

If your hair is very fine you would be advised to use small - medium clips (just so they dont show through your hair). Many people prefer to make there own clip-in extensions so they can use the correct size clips and match the hair correctly.

Clip-in extensions need to be applied everyday (if you want them in that often). They do not need to be washed as often as your own hair - they only need "freshening" up as and when depending on how ofter you use them. Always wash and condition using a mild shampoo and conditioner and always give them a good brush before washing.

They are a good introduction to other types of extensions as they will give you a good idea on how to maintain human hair extensions if you go for other methods of attachment in future.

Hope you enjoy them! __________________
Quality Hair Extensions & Accessories at hair extensions | remy hair | Hair Extensions Supplier | extensionize (Powered by CubeCart)
extensionize.gif

yu should do a search on here as there hsa been loads of threads on these.
i myself have the american dream ones which i bought from sallys (beauty whlolesaler) and i love them.i did get my hair dresser to cut them so they blended with my hair better.if im going to wear mine up i usually dont wear all the wefts as you dont really need to and the less you wear the lower down (covered by your hair) they will be less visible when you have your hair in a ponytail.i would defnately buy more if i ever needed to.you can also dye and straighten/curl them aswell if you want.
they are also already with clips so you can wear them as soon as you get them if you wanted.xx

Hi again,someone said that i can buy online at Sallys but when i went on there website it seems like it is for the USA??Can anyone give me a link to their UK site
Thanks

From what I can gather from my hairdressing mate, the Remy ones are really good, European human hair. Dont shoot me, but I have bought a set from ebay, dun dun dun!!! They were £25, hopefully they will be here in a couple of days, I will take a before and after shot! And also let you know how they feel, wash etc.
Im not a hair pro, but I thought you might be interested in a view! xxxx:hug:

Im not sure if Sallys have a uk website. I tried to find one but couldnt.
I like the american dream ones. I used to wear a full head of them everyday but i only need them at the sides now where my hair was cut quite short and wear them everyday with no problems, I LOVE THEM!

From what I can gather from my hairdressing mate, the Remy ones are really good, European human hair. Dont shoot me, but I have bought a set from ebay, dun dun dun!!! They were £25, hopefully they will be here in a couple of days, I will take a before and after shot! And also let you know how they feel, wash etc.
Im not a hair pro, but I thought you might be interested in a view! xxxx:hug:

Hey that will be great ,
you shouldn't have any problems with he clip ins as they don't get washed as much as the bonded ones,

so the coating on them lasts much longer :hug: x

Im not sure if Sallys have a uk website. I tried to find one but couldnt.
I like the american dream ones. I used to wear a full head of them everyday but i only need them at the sides now where my hair was cut quite short and wear them everyday with no problems, I LOVE THEM!

Well don't forget me minky :eek: if you ever want a full head of beautifully bonded tresses lol x

Hi, I have quite a few of the clip in extensions. I prefer the kind that are on mini crocodile clips, as the stay in really well, and you hide the clips with your natural hair. I always get people telling me how natural they look, and they make me feel like a million dollars.

But not the kind on really large croc clips (the kind that you can just use for clipping your hair up) as they are too large and too heavy, I have one on a pony tail, but I dont think that it looks natural as you have a big piece of hair just stuck at the top of your head. hth

Hi, I have quite a few of the clip in extensions. I prefer the kind that are on mini crocodile clips, as the stay in really well, and you hide the clips with your natural hair. I always get people telling me how natural they look, and they make me feel like a million dollars.

But not the kind on really large croc clips (the kind that you can just use for clipping your hair up) as they are too large and too heavy, I have one on a pony tail, but I dont think that it looks natural as you have a big piece of hair just stuck at the top of your head. hth

Hi, do you get the real hair or the fibre hair ?:hug: x

My daughter wears hers everyday, washs them and even colours them with no probs and nobody knows they clip in fab. I think hers are by dream hair

My daughter wears hers everyday, washs them and even colours them with no probs and nobody knows they clip in fab. I think hers are by dream hair

They sound really good,
its hard to get good quality Hair like that ,
I remember someone else saying that dream hair have some nice clip ins as well :hug:

the ones i have are by american dream aswell there website is www.hair-heaven.com they are fab and these are the same ones they sell at sallys.i would definately buy some again if i had too.xx

Hi, I work at sallys and the american dreams clip ins are fab!!! we sell loads and yes you can colour and cut them.

Hi, my Daughter always has the fusion bonded ones that I usually fit in for her which she loves ,

but as she was going abroad for her holidays
she wanted her hair left in a long layered bob as it will be very hot there,

but she still loves her long hair extensions

so we bought a beautiful 20 inch long hair weft hair from Carl at
Extensionize
and some clips,
his prices are amazing , we got so much weft too :)

then we doubled them over and made two simple wefts to fit around the head
and sewed on the clips , it took us five mins
and I have got to say
they are fantastic she loves to just pop them in of a night time
and when she wants a pony tail she just clips the one weft in ,

and like someone else said it made her feel like a hundred dollars too

Oh and we also got some of Carl's sparkling hair jewels which you can just pop in the hair they were so sparkley and pretty too,

good luck, and here is the link
remy hair | Hair Extensions Supplier

minky x

in my opinion american dream is the best way to go. . x

Latest posts

Back