Clip ins from Hair Planet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
I am after some clip ins for myself for nights out

I normally order hair from hair planet, are there clip ins like their other hair in quality? X

I found a site as I wanted some for nights out too , try hair trade they have loads on there and the hair is good as well xx

I don't rate any hair from hairplanet :sad:

I love hair planet hair! Have used them for 2 years with only 1 problem and that was due to their shade #2 being too light! Hair is great. I use it in my own hair x

I love hair planet hair! Have used them for 2 years with only 1 problem and that was due to their shade #2 being too light! Hair is great. I use it in my own hair x

I've heard of people having it in for 5 months. I have found the Colours a bit off recently but the hair is good. Do you use stick tips or pre bonded xx

I've heard of people having it in for 5 months. I have found the Colours a bit off recently but the hair is good. Do you use stick tips or pre bonded xx

I use hair planet never had problems and my clients can reuse the hair

I normally buy a weft and make my own they sell the clips so you can make them the right size for your head think it work out cheaper too :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back