Cloned.... AGAIN!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi All

I have come on here to have a rant as I got my credit card statement yesterday, was in no rush to open it either. Well when I did I noticed that VistaPrint have taken 9.95????

Well, I have been on my account on their site and even that says that I have not had anything....... So I emailed them and hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow.
I am realy pi**ed off, I had my card cloaned earlier on in the year! This was my bank card though so I was down 300 for ages, well the bank wernt in a rush to sort it.

I know it is only 9.95 but what else is going to happen?????

BTW- I have no pound sign on my lap top as it's from abroad???

ARGHHHHHHHHHH:mad::mad::mad:

XX

This is a charge that Vistaprint make for VPrewards - there have been threads about this - you must have filled out a survey or something at the end of an order - just contact them and say you do not want the rewards scheme and they should refund it - but I think you only have a certain amount of time.

Check through some Vistaprint threads.

Hi

Thanks for the advise. I rang up and they are refunding the money to me. I am so relieved as I was onvinced that someone had got hold of my details again.

xx

Latest posts

Back