Cluster lashes-how many do you apply per set?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score

Hi all,

Just would like to know how many cluster lashes you apply per set and how much you charge for these?

I call them cluster lashes, by this I mean the ones that are good for a night out/ weekend, come in short, medium and long.

I charge £12 per set and 50p per cluster infill.

The only problem I am finding is most ladies now want them REALLY FULL and I can easliy apply a whole packet of 60 lashes to do a full set!!

I am interested to see if fellow geeks have different prices depending on how many they apply, and what is the average amount of lashes for a full set:irked:

I am thinking of changing the pricing to something like;
Full set of cluster lashes (up to 40? lashes) - £12
Extra thick Full set (40-60? lashes) - £20?

Will be very helpful to see your comments on this :hug:

Many Thanks
Love Emma x:hug:x

Hi Emma,

We, too, have been thinking of increasing the prices depending on how many, because clients will happily let you pile them on and pay the same price! We charge £12 too, and I think £20 is perfect for the extra thick set, very reasonable indeed! And it'll stop clients taking the proverbial hehe xx

tierred prices for lashes are a good idea, like claire213 said above, clients will sit there and let you keep adding more and more and still pay the same as the next person who has a lot less....you could have photo examples of how each price range will look at the end of the treatment xxx

Hi i charge £13.50 i used to charge £12 everywhere else round here charges £18 - £20 X

I need to put my prices up! im only ten and they have all been full sets.

I dont know how to go about putting them up though, as thats the price in my brochure. Tiered system is a good one.

Oh I am so please its seems to be a common thing!:hug:

On average how many lashes do you apply per set?

If you was doing two different price options, how many lashes would you apply for;
a full set?
an extra full set?

I like the idea of taking photos :)

Anyone? :cry:

How many cluster lashes on average do you apply per set?

Emma x

I did a set yesterday and im sure it was 32. Client wanted a really full look! they looked lovely x

I never count im not sure!! Im going to count next time x

Latest posts

Back