Cluster lashes & Individual lash application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty28

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted some info on application of cluster lashes and individual lashes.

Im fully qualified but have always struggled with cluster lash application, so have a few questions.

* Do you lay the cluster lash extension on top of the clients lashes so its stuck all the way along? or do you sandwich it in so the bulb of the lash is basically stuck to the lash line itself and not the actual lash?

* How many to do you use on average for both eyes? I buy a small box and use nearly all the lashes, so say 10 clusters on each eye, is that right?

* What is the best glue out there for cluster lashes? and should I use black or clear?

* Is it still a good idea to tape lower lashes and use an eye pad when only doing clusters?

Individual lash questions

* I just purchased flirties sensitive glue, i made the decision to buy a slower setting glue compared to the expert speed one because where i am a newbie to lashing I still struggle to pick the lash up and place it quick enough, did i make the right choice?

* Because I want to speed up my application, I wondered if anyone could tell me if the mannequin heads are any good for practising on?

* How long should a full set take to do? its still takes me 3 hours :(

Thanks x

I find the maniquin heads a nightmare personally but everyone is different x

Latest posts

Back