Cluster Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1991

Reaction score
Cluster lashes are increasing in popularity at the salon I work in. I haven't really done them since college unless I use them with Duo glue as part of a makeup service for a 1 day occasion.

I have some lashtite glue and knot free clusters to do the 2 week ones the salon is advertising but can someone please tell me whether these go onto the base of the lash or onto the skin? I observed another therapist applying them so they formed a band directly on the eyelid?

Thanks for your time :)

Hi, as far as I am aware, all lashes apart from the very temporary strip ones that go right across the eyelid, adhere to the lashes, not the skin.

Hope that helps x

They should never touch the skin! I've had it done to me the wrong way and it hurt to blink! X

Always place on the lash and don't let it touch off the skin. It can be very uncomfortable.. X

Thank you everyone!

Cluster lashes are NOT recommended as they stick natural lashes together so they can not grow properly. :/

Latest posts

Back