CND 1 to 1 training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxcetera

Reaction score
Can you do l&p conversion as 1 to 1?

Also, I'm desperate for cnd conversion, my local-ish educator hasn't put her dates thru for next year yet, and I'm DESPERATE to do my conversion course. I'm running out of product and don't want to keep replacing NSI items when I want to use CND.

I don't know whether to try further afield if theres a course quicker or wait it out :(

Hi, please don't quote me as it was a couple of years but I'm almost certain my educator gave me the option to do my brisa conversion as a one to one if I wanted it. I opted for the classroom though. Why not give s2 a call...I can imagine how frustrating it is buying a product you really don't want to use. Let us know how you get on, and good luck :hug:

Hello

I'm localish to you at SQ Head office (Leeds). I have 1 place left on a L+P Basics/conversion this coming monday if your interested.

Hello

I'm localish to you at SQ Head office (Leeds). I have 1 place left on a L+P Basics/conversion this coming monday if your interested.
Hi, thanks for that :D Unfortunately Leeds is too far of a journey to make :( but having said that, after Leicester, Coventry is the next closest :eek:

I think I'm just frustrated because I did all this research on converting with NSI and CND, decided on cnd and never gave a thought to having to wait for it lol

Hi, thanks for that :D Unfortunately Leeds is too far of a journey to make :( but having said that, after Leicester, Coventry is the next closest :eek:

I think I'm just frustrated because I did all this research on converting with NSI and CND, decided on cnd and never gave a thought to having to wait for it lol

Hi

I did a 1-2-1 recently with CND. The educator - Rhiah - came to me at my salon. It was the best 4 hours I've ever spent on nail training.

If you can afford it, forget the conversion and book a 1-2-1 instead!:hug:

I second the above. If you pay for training IMO go with CND they give the best (IMO) education and what's better is future employers know you know your stuff If you have trained with cnd xxx

Latest posts

Back