CND acrylic powder recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene510

Reaction score
Hi I have been practicing really hard on my L&P enhancements, and I recently did a set on my aunt with a white tip and clear bed. But her nails were sort of bad from a previous set that she had done at a salon, but it was really bad product I think because it was so hard to soak off, it took me forever! So when I finally removed it I saw that her natural nails were really nad she had lots of white lines on her nail and they were very brittle. I got her some solar oil and after a month she says they feel stronger but she still has those lines.(She told me they used an e-file to remove the shine, they didn't use primer or dehydrate.(not the point)) So last week she asked me to do her nails again as she insisted that they didn't hurt. I did them as I said with white and clear from CND perfect color, but you can still see the white lines. So after this long post, I want to know of a pink CND acrylic powder that is still natural but covers those lines. Thanks in advance. Hope you can help me. Also I used retention liquid.

If you want to disguise these white lines the only option you have is to use an Opaque Powder as no other powder will completely disguise them.
CND have 3 opaque powders Warm, Cool and Neutral so one to match every skin tone.
If you pick the correct one you can produce a beautifully natural enhancement.

Thanks so much. But do you know where can i find swatches because i want to see what they look like. I tried google but no luck

Thanks so much. But do you know where can i find swatches because i want to see what they look like. I tried google but no luck

i'd like to see swatches too? x

I don't know where you can find swatches of the colors, but if you are questioning which color to get, you should just buy the neutral pink opaque powder. It will work with all skin tones and nail bed colors. You can also take the Custom Color class to help with custom coloring for your clients skin tone.

Latest posts

Back