CND Additives - easy to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5@MB

Reaction score
I was thinking about adding some additives to my Shellac collection. I just wondered if they are easy to use, do I just apply like glitter? How easy is it to do different designs? I'll do the class eventually I just don't have time at the moment. X

Whilst you are waiting for replies (and if you haven't already done so), you may wish to join the CND Additives social group we have on the site:

Salon Geek - CND Additives Geeks

Additives are VERY easy to use and you only need the tiniest amount so the pots last forever!
Check out the additives group and Fingernail Fixer has some tutorials up on YouTube.
I'd definitely recommend doing the class though, it's really worth doing and gets you thinking very creatively about what can be done.

How do I join the group from an iPhone? I can't seem to figure it out... Xx

How do I join the group from an iPhone? I can't seem to figure it out... Xx

I've sent you an invitation, so you will need to check your Notifications at the top right hand side of the page.

Thank you. I think I may need to be kn the laptop as I can't see any notifications on here. X

Latest posts

Back