CND Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I right to assume that Neons are coming? View attachment 52077Yippeeeee!!!!

Is that in the paperwork stuff for PB? I just flicked through and not read it yet but ive noticed the placements of photos so that looks like a Monday?? I should just fetch mine n look lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think this is what they must be referring to - about as neon as cnd will get I think but they do look nice
View attachment 52085

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391351402.595503.jpg 😄

Hello. Could anyone give me any advice on using the black additive without making a complete and utter mess of my clients cuticle area? I did 2 sets with it last week and am totally deflated :(

Is that in the paperwork stuff for PB? I just flicked through and not read it yet but ive noticed the placements of photos so that looks like a Monday?? I should just fetch mine n look lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is what I found on s2 website xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391599872.896875.jpg

I saw Liverpool lashes video on the paradise collection and I'm now tempted to get them... But looking at the irresistible neons I think they might be a bit similar? What do you guys think, I feel like I might not need both. Here's the link to her vid btw

http://youtu.be/IzBfrGZpk00

They look awesome!! Can't wait to purchase them. I just got the springtime collection from last year. My supplier still had a ton! I'm so behind as I didn't want to give into yet another nail art thing, but I now couldn't resist :p

They look awesome!! Can't wait to purchase them. I just got the springtime collection from last year. My supplier still had a ton! I'm so behind as I didn't want to give into yet another nail art thing, but I now couldn't resist :p

Oooo Jen can you PM me where you got them from? I'm gutted I missed out on the springtime additives 😞

Oooo Jen can you PM me where you got them from? I'm gutted I missed out on the springtime additives 😞

I'm located in Canada so not sure I can be of much help. A local distributor still has them, I was lucky!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392423523.400808.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392423540.050911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Darn I forgot to look at your profile to see where you are 😃

Loving the paradise colours with sizzling sand xx

Hi All,

I have been reading through the CND Additive Thread, but wondered if someone could give me a step by step guide on how to apply over Gelish. I think these are amazing.

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back