CND and OPI training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slhallford

Reaction score
I waited three LONG months and had my class date rescheduled three times. Today, I had the pleasure of attending my CND L&P class. I'll admit that I was skeptical even though I had heard such positive feedback about the class and CND training overall. Last month, I attended the equivalent class from OPI as I had used their system in school.

I can honestly say that there is absolutely no comparison between the two. The OPI class was mostly a product demonstration with very little personal instruction. It was also far too short to really address our personal goals and trouble areas. The CND class today was amazing. Not only did we focus on both things, our educator was right at our elbows encouraging and correcting us as we went through the paces. This was especially helpful for a tech as new as I am since I'm still working on putting all the pieces together. In addition, I was able to plan out specifically what I need to be focusing on in practice before the next Nail Makeover class coming up in July.

I think I'm a convert. :Love:

S

So glad to hear you finally got your CND training.....and it was worth that long wait and all the postponements.

All CND classes are great, just explain what you want to improve on and by the end of the class you will have it taught to you and it is a lovely relaxed class too which makes it so easy to learn

How long are the CND classes in Scotland, just out of curiosity?
Thanks in advance,

Latest posts

Back