CND brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi I work with Acrylic. Can anyone tell me or advise me why my brush head has separated in to two parts making it very hard to use, when I place it on the nail the head separates. Hope it makes sense. I've had cleaned it with shampoo and conditioner like I've read on another post but it is still the same, it's not that old either only had it 4/5 months. It's not had acrylic stuck to it or anything it just happened Over night.

Many thanks

Mine was exactly the same hun, I've had it only 4 months too, it was a nightmare. I thought with me being new to nails and only passing in septrmber maybe it was old acrylic, I soaked it for a few hours in monomer( my cnd ambassador told us this was best) but it still did it, was about to buy a new 1 but thought I woukd try 1 last thing, I poured bpiling water over it and shaped it on a paper towel, did it a few times and it seems up have worked :) definitely worth ago x sorry for the long essay x x

Thank you I will try that one xx

Thank you I will try that one xx

Hi mine brush did the same and I put it in boiling water for seconds and shaped it .its fine now and thanks go to Gigi .but now my brush has got no point .its sort of flat now anything I can do .anyone ...:cry:

Latest posts

Back