CND Colour & Effects

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
I was just wondering what your favourite colour effect is from the new range? Im going to place an order mon and was going to include one effect.

Thanks!

Personally I like Copper Shimmer over Dark Ruby, actaully Copper Shimmer over most colours is lovely!!

Hi I treated myself yesterday to a colour and an effect, I bought Inkwell and Sapphire sparkle it is gorgeous!!!:green:

If you allready have some other cream polish, I'd get some effects and skip the polish for now.( if you have to choose that is :lol:)
Any of the shimmers are dramatic over a dark polish
If I had to choose,violet and copper shimmer are my faves.
:hug:

Ice Blue Shimmer is my fav ;o)
Posted via Mobile Device

Copper shimmer and crimson sparkle are the most used so far for me.

Looks like copper shimmer is a must and I think I might get the iced blue.

Thanks! :)

All of the Effects are being snapped up fast! Crimson Sparkle is our best seller though, but I wouldn't be able to decide on just one for myself:confused::lol:

Hi Guys,
I have been off Geek for a while. I have missed alot... what is the rave about the effects??. I read a little about it on Sam's Facebook but I still dont understand alot about it...
It is a nail polish that you paint over normal polish?
It is av in Autralia yet?..
My local suppliers are not even stocking the CND specials ... so now i have to find one near me that does..
Are they allowed to do that?? keep the stock but not offer the monthly specials?

xx Mel

Latest posts

Back