CND Complete or Conversion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tildo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just after a bit of advice please. I qualified in 2002 with a VTCT diploma in artificial nail techniques, and a diploma in nail art through my local college. I have been out of the game so to speak for the last three years after having my son and am looking to start back up mobile in July after having my baby who is due in March. I feel very out of touch though with all the new products that have come along over the last few years and would also like to brush up on my knowledge of application, anatomy and physiology and product chemistry. I know I want to train with CND but am just wondering is it worth doing the complete course (as I also never trained in gel just acrylic) or would I be better to do a conversion course?

Has anybody else been in this situation and retrained and if so how did you find it?

Thanks xx

I think if I were in your position and if you can swing it financially, I would do the complete course. It covers everything and will also fill in any gaps plus covering all the product knowledge you will need to use everything to its best potential. I think it would serve you very well to do it this way. :hug:

Also consider the kit included in the course fee. AMAZING!

Hi!
Ive been in a similar situation as yourself. Im recently reminding myself of all the best practises etc and Ive been out of the trade for much longer.

Why dont you do the conversion then maybe book a few hours private one to one tuition with your trainer. Im sure things will come flooding back and you'll remember much more than you think. The one to one training can also focus on the things you need extra help with.

Also by using this forum you will get much support, combine that with a fab CND Im sure you will be back in the saddle in no time and save yourself some money too. You have a good nail qualification already - build on that knowledge with a great brand x

Latest posts

Back