CND Complete questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
Would love it anybody has been on the course and could answer these questions for me!

I really want to do the complete course but its a lot of money! I want to make sure it's definitely the right thing before I commit myself.

- After completing the course am I going to be salon ready?? Will I be able to start work there and then and be confident doing it?
- Do you learn how to do enhancements on nail biters? If someone with really badly bitten nails wants l&p for example, will I know what to do?
- Do you learn how to sculpt with pink and white or do you just learn how to apply tips and then an overlay?
- Will I get enough kit to last me a few sets before I run out?

Sorry for all the questions!! I'm really worried that I'm going to spend all that money and then need to buy a lot more kit or need to spend more money on additional courses, if someone could answer these for me i'd be really grateful!! :) xx

I dont have an answer , but I am also looking into doing this course angry would love to know the answers!

Here are the blogs from two of our lovely Geeks, who were kind enough to share each day of their experiences on the complete course with the rest of us:

http://www.salongeek.com/blogs/rory+love/

http://www.salongeek.com/blogs/dream+nails/

Hope you gain something from them. There is also a group in the groups section for CND Complete course geeks, and if you still have questions, the best way to have them all answered is to call Sweet Squared or one the the Academies to actually speak to an Educator x

Here are the blogs from two of our lovely Geeks, who were kind enough to share each day of their experiences on the complete course with the rest of us:

http://www.salongeek.com/blogs/rory+love/

http://www.salongeek.com/blogs/dream+nails/

Hope you gain something from them. There is also a group in the groups section for CND Complete course geeks, and if you still have questions, the best way to have them all answered is to call Sweet Squared or one the the Academies to actually speak to an Educator x

Thank you, I read dream nails a while ago and I read Rory loves this morning. They seem brilliant but don't really answer my questions xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Would love it anybody has been on the course and could answer these questions for me!

I really want to do the complete course but its a lot of money! I want to make sure it's definitely the right thing before I commit myself.

- After completing the course am I going to be salon ready?? Will I be able to start work there and then and be confident doing it?
- Do you learn how to do enhancements on nail biters? If someone with really badly bitten nails wants l&p for example, will I know what to do?
- Do you learn how to sculpt with pink and white or do you just learn how to apply tips and then an overlay?
- Will I get enough kit to last me a few sets before I run out?

Sorry for all the questions!! I'm really worried that I'm going to spend all that money and then need to buy a lot more kit or need to spend more money on additional courses, if someone could answer these for me i'd be really grateful!! :) xx

Hi Becca
Ok one question at a time :)

Salon Ready - yes you can be in fact a few on my course did go on to work in salons
Nail Biters - if you bring a model with some really short nails then you can work on them with your educator
I learnt how to sculpt pink and white as well as tip & overlay
You kit gives you more than enough product to get you on your way

My little business is booming and I credit it to CND and my educator as without them I would not be where I am today. Go for it, the course will pay itself back :)

Vicki x

I'm doing CND Enhance at the mo.
You get enough product to last you for quite a few clients.

Re liquid and powder we learned how to sculpt and tip.
I had a model with fan shaped nails so I was shown how to tailor the tip to make it for better.

Thank you, I'm trying to persuade my dad to lend me the money and I need to make sure I'll be able to pay him back! Just don't wanna come out of it still not knowing what to do xx

Thank you, I'm trying to persuade my dad to lend me the money and I need to make sure I'll be able to pay him back! Just don't wanna come out of it still not knowing what to do xx

That definitely won't happen! I'm currently doing CND Enhance as well and I've learned tons!!

If your Dad can help you out, you won't regret it!! xx

You will learn loads and more importantly have all the future back up and help you need. Don't worry :)
Vicki x

Thanks everyone i've just had bad experiences with nail courses (spent £2,000 and still don't really know what i'm doing!) so I don't wanna waste all that money again. And trying to explain to men (my dad and my partner) why CND is so good and why I need further training and it has to be this one is difficult! lol xx

Thanks everyone i've just had bad experiences with nail courses (spent £2,000 and still don't really know what i'm doing!) so I don't wanna waste all that money again. And trying to explain to men (my dad and my partner) why CND is so good and why I need further training and it has to be this one is difficult! lol xx

Hi Becca am I right in thinking you took the EN route? Believe me (I did EN) that and CND are as different as you can get. Black/White. Fire/Ice. Left/Right ykwim????
Vicki x

Have you thought about doing a few one to ones? x

Hi Becca am I right in thinking you took the EN route? Believe me (I did EN) that and CND are as different as you can get. Black/White. Fire/Ice. Left/Right ykwim????
Vicki x

Yeah I did, didn't learn nearly as much as I need to!! Well everyone says cnd are the best so I think that's the way to go! :) x

Have you thought about doing a few one to ones? x

I need to do everything really so would cost me a lot of money! Plus I'd need to get the kits so I reckon the complete would be better :) x

Yeah I did, didn't learn nearly as much as I need to!! Well everyone says cnd are the best so I think that's the way to go! :) x

It is :) x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Latest posts

Back