CND conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I did a fast track L&P course & I want to do the CND conversion. How good do I have to be before I take this course?

Cathx

Normally you have to have a minimum 6 months experience with working with L&P before you can do the conversion with CND.
Jen xxx

ok thanks. I have another 4 months to go then lol.

We usually recomend a minimum of 6 months experience and a good working knowledge of the product you are using.

A CND Conversion class is exactly that it is designed to take you through the CND system and Fundamental application techniques for technicians who want to build on their existing skills.

This class is not an automatic pass class, So in order to successfully pass the course it is very important that you have confidence in the system you are currently using in order to full take in everything on the CND Class, ie. mix ratio, product application, tipping etc, because we are converting you to the CND system rather than teaching you actual nails at this point.

Hope this helps to clarify thing for you :green:

Best Wishes
Kelly

CND Education Ambassador
Sweet Squared

If you are not confident with your knowledge/skill level so far, you may struggle with gaining the relevant experience as you were fast tracked.
Speak to hesd office on 08452106060, and find out your nearest educator.
You may be able to book a 1-1 with them so that they can assess your ability and advice you on your next move.
This may or may not be necessary, but mayb you can speak to the educator and arrange to show them a set of nails that you have done.
Call them and see what they suggest.

Latest posts

Back