CND Cuticle Eraser?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have searched for this, but can't find the answer I need....

I've just bought some of this for a client as the eponychium on all or most of her nails seems to stretch down her nail by 2-3mm.
I have been putting enhancements on this client since approx June of this year, and very gently pushing the eponychium with my metal pushie (I mean very gently) whilst using cnd cuticle remover during my normal prep procedure.
I have asked the client to massage solar oil into her eponychium and told her this will help to soften it and it should move back gradually with regular application.
This is still a problem however, and there does not really seem to of been a great improvement so I have bought CND Cuticle Eraser, should I advise her just to rub it in at the same time as her solar oil, or does it need applying & removing straight away? What's the best way to use this product?
I ask this because on my foundation (L&P) there was a shortage of CND Cuticle Remover and we were given CND Cuticle Eraser in our kits, of which we removed as you would with a citrusoak & water solution during the prep.

She's coming on Thurs this week, so any help on this would be gratfully received.

Thanks so much xxxxx:hug:

she can apply and rub in like solar oil it doesn't need to be washed off.

She can also do a double moisture pack which is the curicle eraser and solar oil togetherone on top of the other then rub in. She need needs to do her solar oil 3-4 times a day though.

Hey Bev Rose,
Some people do have very tough eponyicums and of course to be gentle is key!! Cuticle Eraser acts like the shampoo for nails before Solar Oil which acts like your conditioner (always say these two products are your shampoo and conditioner for the nails). AHA Cuticle Eraser actually sloughs away the dead skin with regular use, very much like an exfoliator.

Let her try this and see if it helps. I have seen this product really help many people from Geeg's salon days so give it a try and for extra moistuizing - use CE and SO at the same time during your service!!:hug:

she can apply and rub in like solar oil it doesn't need to be washed off.

She can also do a double moisture pack which is the curicle eraser and solar oil togetherone on top of the other then rub in. She need needs to do her solar oil 3-4 times a day though.

Way to go Jackie - you beat me too it!!

Thank you very much both of you for your speedy replies xx:hug:xx

I'll tell her and that's a good idea too to use it on her at the same time, I'll have to order a few more!

Latest posts

Back