CND Earth Spa Range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jowilliams2410

Reaction score
I am absolutely gutted that CND have discontinued the Earth range, does anyone know if they are going to replace it with something else. I don't like the marine as it makes my clients feet feel cold and is not much use in this country as we generally do not have great weather. If they are not going to replace it with something else I will have to look for an alternative brand which is sad for me as I am 100% loyal to S2 and CND. Does anyone know of any good alternatives for when I run out?

CND are extremely unlikely to discontinue something without bring out something even more amazing :)

Meanwhile try using CND Almond SpaManicure products for a warming Pedi. My clients love it!

xx

Meanwhile try using CND Almond SpaManicure products for a warming Pedi. My clients love it!

xx

I'm out of earth hydrating lotion and didn't think of using the almond one. Thank you! x

Or stock up while you can, and give yourself a breathing space while you choose something else or wait for something else .. Dellas suggestionis also great ... anything you use for a manicure you can use on the skin for a pedicure. I do love the smell of the Earth Spa Products ... very AVEDA.

Have you tried Bournemouth Emma, I asked this question on their fb page and they still have full stock in. Great idea about using the almond range. Could you also use the Scentsations lotions too so you could mix & match...ie an Almond & Black Cherry? Is the Eart range actually discontinued now, so once stock has gone its gone, or is it due to be discontinued soon? xx

Have you tried Bournemouth Emma, I asked this question on their fb page and they still have full stock in. Great idea about using the almond range. Could you also use the Scentsations lotions too so you could mix & match...ie an Almond & Black Cherry? Is the Eart range actually discontinued now, so once stock has gone its gone, or is it due to be discontinued soon? xx

Yes Rebecca it is definitely discontinued. I am in Bournemouth this week so going to buy loads ( if they still have it)!

Or stock up while you can, and give yourself a breathing space while you choose something else or wait for something else .. Dellas suggestionis also great ... anything you use for a manicure you can use on the skin for a pedicure. I do love the smell of the Earth Spa Products ... very AVEDA.

Geeg, do you know if there will be a new range?

Geeg, do you know if there will be a new range?

I don't know, as I no longer attend global summits etc where these things are discussed with S2 and others. I could ask, but seriously if CND wanted people to know about a new range then they would annouce it. We get told in CND time and often we have to keep quiet for a long time .. because look what happens when we do say something!!! lol all the specuñlation and everyone wants it yeasterday!!

As I say ... there are lots of effective alternatives within the CND range to mix it up and keep clients more than happy and interested in the meantime.

I don't know, as I no longer attend global summits etc where these things are discussed with S2 and others. I could ask, but seriously if CND wanted people to know about a new range then they would annouce it. We get told in CND time and often we have to keep quiet for a long time .. because look what happens when we do say something!!! lol all the specuñlation and everyone wants it yeasterday!!

As I say ... there are lots of effective alternatives within the CND range to mix it up and keep clients more than happy and interested in the meantime.

Thank you, yes I will probably use the manicure range then when I run out of Earth, I am going to try and buy as much as I can though!

It's such a shame though as it's a lovely range. Does anyone know why it is discontinued? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has there been any more news on this? I have done a search but not seen any posts on new manicure or pedicure lines..

Latest posts

Back