CND Foundation Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safire

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just been checking S2 and noticed that the Nails Naturally Manicure and the Nails Naturally Pedicure are no longer listed??? Does anyone know why these courses have been removed and if they are going to be replaced with something else? I know you can do the Spa Mani/Pedi as an add on to the 5 day foundation but I'm not really interested in learning all of that at this moment in time.

Thanks.

Hello Safire,

S2 have a brilliant new education program which can now be tailored and customised for Students Just like yourself looking for spacific training.

If you give them a call on 0845 210 6060 you can request an education booklet. And all the info you will need is in there.

It is EXCELLENT, you will be truely impressed :)

There's a new training phamplet as they have re-launched their fab course options. There are more course options but there no longer seems to be the option to do it but by bit if that makes sense.

I was going to book onto the manicure course as a starter mainly to complete and then practise manicures to see whether this is what i really want to do long term. There doesn't seem to be that option now.

However there is now a course that covers manis, pedis, acrylics, brisa and shellac and gives ITEC qualification at the end. Which for all those debating whether to do an NVQ or product due ot possible changes in furture then it can only be a good thing.

It just means I need to wait a little longer before booking as I need to do some more saving.

Last edited by a moderator:
The manicure and pedicure classes come under one new course CND Naturally Under the JUMP category, this is where you will find all our beginner classes they are all a lot more in depth and all fantastic classes, there is something for every one. This is now a 7 day course that covers Manicure, pedicure, The polished nail and Shellac. And colour theory, nail history, knowledge, business and health and safety.
The classes are a lot more comprehensive now.
In fact we were blown away by course content when us edcuators found out about the new program.
Give head office a ring and ask to be sent the new education booklet. 08452106060
Our new moto is "Never too cool for school" Love it!
Jen xx

That all sounds great! Thanks for your replies :)

Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but does this mean that the individual manicure and pedicure courses are no longer available?

My reason for asking is that I spoke to S2 this morning and was given the details and prices for the individual courses along with the telephone number for my nearest CND trainer (Amanda Gould).

I've just left her a voicemail asking to book these so I hope I haven't sounded like a right berk (wouldn't be the first time).....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a stupid newbie question, but does this mean that the individual manicure and pedicure courses are no longer available?

My reason for asking is that I spoke to S2 this morning and was given the details and prices for the individual courses along with the telephone number for my nearest CND trainer (Amanda Gould).

I've just left her a voicemail asking to book these so I hope I haven't sounded like a right berk (wouldn't be the first time).....:rolleyes:
Dont panic hun the new classes will be being rolled out beginning of next year so the original classes are still running so it will be fine :)

I've just phoned and asked for one too. Been looking into doing the courses for months now and have finally (after a pretty bad day!) decided I'm going for it! :biggrin: Yay!

Tyvm klassy that's put my mind at rest, I would love to do the 7 day course but just cannot afford it at the moment.

So glad I've found this site, it's really spurred me on to doing as much training as I can afford while I'm on maternity leave so that I have options other than going back to my current job full time :biggrin:

Good luck to miss D and the op x

Latest posts

Back