CND Frosted Glen-loathe or love?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaUpz

Reaction score
I only ordered for Ice vapor ... BUT I love Frosted Glen....
Here's a few pics ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404465295.805467.jpg

I'm not sure how popular it would have been if we weren't forced to pay for it if we wanted Iced Vapour. It's very nice for peacock nail art and I'm sure people have done some nice variations with Additives etc, but I definitely would not have bought it given the choice.

I'm just not a lover I'm afraid. Iced Vapour is gorgeous though and CND need to bring it out as a permanent colour on its own. Think I've only used Frosted Glen once. Client was happy so that's the main thing :D

I did sage scarf with frosted glen accent nail a couple of months ago in a bid to advertise. It grew on me, I did like the colour and had many admirers but nobody asked for it as yet. I've been on a bid to get my clients to try new colours as they were only interested in reds or nudes. I'm doing new colours on my own nails every 2 weeks and generally get people saying they want the same manicure. It worked for blue rapture, purple purple, sultry sunset but not for sage scarf or frosted glen.

Attachments

• sage.jpg
    sage.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 206
Frosted glen with seaglass additive over the top is lovely xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404495999.916181.jpg

Frosted Glen with Jade Rekindled is gorgeous x

Latest posts

Back