CND Gel and Fabric courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymad

Reaction score
Hello all! - this is my first 'proper' post as I got caught up in the word association thread! I really love this site and think I'm hooked already!

I am doing my l&p training next week on the CND foundation course, but I am keen to get into the other systems as well. My question is - does anyone know if there is a length of time needed from when I qualify to when I can take up the one-day Brisa and Fabric# courses?

It might seem as if I am trying to run before I can walk, but I guess I'm enthusiastic! If there is no wait - apart from availability - any advice about whether doing the extra training so soon is a good or bad idea would be v. welcome!

Thank you!

Have you found a one day Fabric course....as I am looking for one!!

Perhaps call Creative's Education Dept on Tel: 0113 275 0433. If I were you, I would wait and see how you get on next week and take it from there. I think you should try and master one system before going on to another. Speak to your educator and they will advise you.

I think once you have done your foundation in one medium, you can go onto do the other two mediums as and when. However, you cannot start your master courses until you have been trained in that medium for 12 months minimum. I believe this is correct, but please don't quote me :)

I did my l&p foundation in Nov 04 and I am doing my Brisa conversion this Thursday and Fabric hopefull the end of August.

Ring Designer Nails in Leeds for a portfolio, a great package and interesting reading. 0113 275 5719 www.designernails.com

hth

I think if you try and do more than one system at a time you will confuse yourself. In regards to creative you do your foundation course then any skills building classes you need ie rebalance or product problems. from there you can then do your pre masters, tips and troubleshooting and then you can get on your master course, when this is all done you can then start ddding other systems to your repetoir.

You need to have been doing your chosen system for a year before you can then do the 1 day courses
.HTH

Thank you all so much for your advice - it's really appreciated. I am soooo excited I start tomorrow - yey! I have picked up a lot of tips through having my own nails done over the past 6years and I started a VTCT course at my local college,but had to withdraw through ill health - my technician saw the repairs I had done to my own nails and said to me that I should do the course because she needed to take on another technician - either employed or self-employed - but I have always been interested in 'the industry'. I really think this is the start of something good and long lasting for me!

wondernail said:
Have you found a one day Fabric course....as I am looking for one!!

The Creative Fabric# course is only a one day course if you have done a foundation course in one of the other Creative systems or if you already have experience in other wrap products - the cost is £95+VAT

Latest posts

Back